Win a Stay Warm Kit!
Simon & Schuster Canada is holding this great giveaway until February 9th, 2014.
We all know that Canadian winters can be known to drag on and on, so what better than a burst of bookish fun at mid- January when we're all suffering from the winter blahs.
So what exactly can you win? Here's the list:
- The cutest pair of red mittens I've ever seen
- The Ultimate Survival Manual (The Canadian Edition of course!)
- Reusable hand warmers
- Scented candles (Perfect for a cozy reading session!)
- Adorable socks
- The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper
- The Troop by Nick Cutter (Review coming soon to Tales With Tea ☺!)
- The Best Cookbook Ever
- A cute Simon & Schuster Canada Signature Mug (Tea, anyone?)
- Sower's Blend Tea (...Tea, anyone?)
- A hot water bottle (with a heart on it!)
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: O Canada The Wonders of Winter
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- Octopus's Garden by Ringo Starr (!!)
- Why Grizzly Bears Should Wear Underpants by The Oatmeal
So what are you waiting for? It's super easy to enter!
Hurry and head on over to www.staywarmbooks.ca!