lookie what I got ;)
recent book purchases, no I didn't get all of this at once, but this is what I've collected since my last post. my goodness. (I'm up to 50$ worth of point on my plum card, btw)
first of all, the only things that arent new in this picture are my bedspread and beloved wild african ass plush (thats a real animal, fyi. they're cute and I've had people not believe they're real...)
anyway, my dear blackberry torch died recently and so my replacement bb bold 9900 is here sporting a pink case, I do love, though I wanted the white phone and I find myself missing the big screen of my old one :( boo but oh well. also my new kabuki brush, Secret Wonderland spray, Famstand Apple candle, Love Love Love, and Sweet on Paris cream from Bath and Body Works, a Hello Kitty bookmark, my Shades of Fame eye palette by Smashbox, and a lovely eyeliner pencil by Urban Decay called Electric. woo :D
now down to The Books
left to right, top to bottom:
links to the goodreads pages
- Vogue september 2012. 916 pages of fabulous photoshoot ideas via ads for clothes I cant afford, lalala. 5$ at costco :)
- The Maze Runner.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go.
- Glimmerglass. a birthday present from Ashlee <3
- Shadowspell. for 5$, why not just get the rest of the series?
- Sirensong. ^^
- On Fire. Teen Wolf represent!
- The Book of Blood and Shadows.
- The Night Circus. this isn't new, but felt the need to include it here, the hardcover is gorgeous
- Modern Baroque Interiors. oh my god LOVE. not a novel, but everything is beautiful. especially on sale for 16$.
- Anna Dressed in Blood.
- The Cameraman. 2$, why not.
- The Nine Lives of Chloe King.
- The Body Finder. another present from Ashlee :D
- Shadows Cast By Stars.
aww yeah books.